How can we increase access to psychological treatments for mental disorders while at the same time maintaining quality and efficacy?
- Can collect other types of data
- Monitoring mood more closely
- Location (timely reminders when you get home or get to work)
- Activity (e.g., sleep schedule and lack of physical activity)
- Easy access throughout the day, no need to log onto a website
The argument here is that we have (semi)automated treatment selection so that patients go into therapy quicker. For example selecting between low- and high-intensity treatments rather than putting everyone through stepped care