- More boredom:
- When you are not always distracted by your phone, there will be moments of boredom where you have a chance to reflect on your life and daydream. This is relaxation for your brain.
- You’ll be pushed to do more high quality leisure activities. Reading, walking, exercising, picking up a new hobby etc. The phone interrupts that engagement.
- Lower anxiety:
- You are not overloaded by constant input.
- Social media tends to promote negative material and content that triggers outrage. Your worldview will be negatively skewed. TWITTER
- Carefully curated content of the perfect life highlights will induce unreasonable comparisons. INSTAGRAM
- Privacy: You’re not encouraged to always have thoughts and opinions, and produce content. Depth over width is the path forward for content creators
- You’ll be more humble since social media platforms make you feel that the world revolves around you, inflates your ego.