You and your mind garden
- “So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.” — Jorge Luis Borges
- First, you need to seed your mind garden with quality content.
- Note: High quality filter for input
- Having a diverse information diet is more important than striving for an unattainably perfect information diet.
- A mind garden is not a mind backyard. It’s not about dumping notes in there and forgetting about them. To tend to your garden, you need to plant new ideas.