Mataix-Cols2002 - Symptom Stability in Adult Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Data From a Naturalistic Two-Year Follow-Up Study
- Year read:#read2022
- Subject: OCD
- Bibtex: @mataix-cols2002a
- Bibliography: Mataix-Cols, D., Rauch, S. L., Baer, L., Eisen, J. L., Shera, D. M., Goodman, W. K., Rasmussen, S. A., & Jenike, M. A. (2002). Symptom Stability in Adult Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Data From a Naturalistic Two-Year Follow-Up Study. American Journal of Psychiatry, 159(2), 263–268. https://doi.org/10.1176/appi.ajp.159.2.263
- n = 117 outpatients with OCD
- Patients often maintained their symptoms, and changes occurred within rather than between symptom dimensions.
- Symptoms are waxing and waning within symptom dimensions and shifts between dimensions are rare.